More headspace, more calm, more joy, and less overwhelm with just 6 quick, gentle reminders:
Candles soothe and set the tone of my environment, and kindly remind me that I am totally in control of my life and happiness.
1. My time is valuable. I prioritize what I need to do and know how and when to put myself first.
2. I cannot give to others and help build them up unless I am taking care of myself first.
3. I know that I’m worthy of love, opportunities, success, true happiness, and all of the desires of my heart.
4. My opinions are valuable. It is up to me to choose my own beliefs
5. I don’t have to explain myself
6. I define myself - not anything or anyone else. I’m free to change and grow and continue to be the best “me” I can be.
"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are."
- Marianne Williamson